Friday, December 7, 2012

Engagement Photos

A few weeks ago, Bobby and I had the opportunity to have our engagement photos done by two very talented photographers, Jill and Aaron. They met each other in Korea and got married a few months ago! Their three year stay in Korea is coming to an end and they have decided to move back to the States and start a photography business. So, in order for them to create a diverse portfolio they posted an add on KoreaBridge.com (similar to CraigsList.com) asking for couples who wanted free photos. We saw their post and e-mailed them right away. Then, being the planner I am, I looked at their work on their blog and Instagram. I instantly loved their photography style and couldn't wait to get an e-mail back. That night Jill messaged me on Facebook saying that she saw I started following her in Instagram and she saw that I was engaged and asked me if I was interested in getting some free photos done. I told her that we actually saw their ad for pictures and had e-mailed them the day before (that e-mail ended up in Aarons junk mail). So we kind of found each other for this photoshoot and Bobby and I were so excited to actually have the opportunity to have engagement photos done!

We booked the date for November 18th at Anman Park. The week before the photo shoot was extremely cold and windy, so I was nervous about being outside for photos for many hours. Luckily, the day of our photo shoot was a perfect blue sky with no wind. It was a beautiful fall day. 

The location was perfect and Jill and Aaron were awesome.
Without further adu: Bobby and Jestine's Engagement Photos:









To see more photos you can visit our photographers blog: aaronnicholasphoto

-Jestine and Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...