Monday, April 29, 2013

A Photo Blog of My Current Home

I always have wished I was that girl who brought her camera everywhere she went and took amazing photos, but lets be honest, I'm not. Not only am I am STILL trying learn how to use my Cannon Rebel that I bought a year ago, but I also find it too big (and expensive) to lug around everywhere I go. Excuses excuses right?

But hopefully things will change soon because I just bought a Cannon Powershot (a smaller camera) and it should be coming very soon.  Hopefully this will be more convenient to bring everywhere I go so I can finally be THAT GIRL, but we'll see.

For now, just bare with me and enjoy this photo blog I found to help you guys get a better idea of what it is like here in the land of the morning calm. These photos can show you a glimpse of what we see everyday. Things that might seem strange to you, are now routine to us. We often remind each other that we are in Korea and need to take a step back from our every day life and appreciate where we are.

So, without further adieu, Here is the website!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...