Saturday, May 11, 2013

Volleyball Tournament

A few weekends ago, we (mostly Bobby because I had to work) partook in a volleyball competition on Haeundae beach. We decided to uniform our team in ajumma pants. Sadly, I didn't get any photos from the competition, but we did fairly well (we lost to the eventual champions) and had a great time! 


There is a new food truck in Haeundae that I was eager to try. So after playing volleyball all day we decided to get some food. I ordered a kimchi quesadilla, one of my favorite ways to eat kimchi.


While we were waiting for our food this women came up to us and started to talk to us in Korean. We could only make out a few words she was saying, but she was very sweet. I think she was shocked by the ajumma pants (she would be considered an ajumma here)





After about five minutes, our kimchi quesadilla were ready and boy were they tasty!
 I will definitely be back for another one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...